Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The friend you became

I have an injunction, don't look surprised!!!!!
Time to get even in this unproved life, time to get some time off.
Questions all over the years I live, it is time for some answers, beware of my drift!!!!!
So, to be true, denial won't work, and there is nothing you can't do.
Life has this inertia.
A feast arises, be glad you're invited and please pass the wine.
Life has these criteria.
So face the issues and swallow that's the little you can do.
I am sooooo sorry for you.

All those worry about all those dreams, and all those nights when I screamed.
Yesterday Life dropped a bomb on me but I didn't act like a fool.
I faced the shockwave and opened my arms wide, my wings spread out, my fingers in a fan.

Come, I'll shelter you, once more. You know i am always here to protect you.
But a true feast arises when you're done, and you're done when prospects are gone.
Pass the wine say I!
Cause when you're down in the mud: dreams won't come, pleasure is gone.
What did you do wrong? Nothing on purpose I guess.
What did I do wrong? Nothing on purpose, I'm sure.
Security is just a game.

Come now, you need to rest and I will then push you to move on.
And I will help you moving on.
I will then get my broken pieces and see how I can glue them back together.
I master this part.

I have an injunction, don't be surprised.
But I am not drifting away, you can rely on me.
Always...
Love is gone, but Hell, nothing is totally dead.
Denial won't work but facing what remains after facing what was lost makes me stronger.
I am a rock but a shelter not one thrown to your face.

Come, it'll be quiet and peaceful, isn't it what you need?
My warmth and Love for you as the friend you became.

No comments: