Friday, January 27, 2006

Just looking back and checking


Nails scratching wooden surface and eyes red from tears like blood. Torn hair in clenching fist, a guttural scream from the mouth you kissed. Just looking back and checking.

It seems so far away now, just as if it has never been! Somehow it seems much clearer, an eye for a lie in every scene.
I was so lucky on that day, You know: I was almost letting it go!
I was almost making the great leap!!!
When you kissed him, what a lucky turn it was for me!

Things will work out better the second time around.
Because, this is beauty that I will find. I won't settle for less than a beautiful heart.
She will be breathing in my ear, I will be whispering in hers.
What a sound she’ll make!

Compared to this, you are nothing but the dead leaves falling to the ground...
Happy landing, baby.


You mistreated me, never let me be: trying to turn me into who you wanted, wasn’t me!
And the lies you told!
I was too blind to see you, when you were tightening the noose.

To see you, you only wanted me to loose: you control freak.
Constantly unsecured due to your inadequacy: I was so lonely lonely...

It seems so far away now.

Nails sliding on glass walls, and cheeks painful from way too much laughs.
Halo of peacefulness, cheers to the rightful.
Just looking ahead and planning.
Kisses will maybe come later.

Tiger will enjoy the dog, hopes to see monkeys passing by.

No comments: