Thursday, April 13, 2006

Well, at least one person loves me!

Happy, happy birthday, my ever dearest (blip, censured)!

The warmest and greatest wishes for a very wonderful guy.... I want to wish you ALL the best, love, success, happiness, good fortune and good health not only today but always... May all your wishes come true...
And never forget that your are the hell of a sexy man: intellectually sexy of course...

I also want to take this opportunity to say some things....
First, THANK YOU for everything. You've been such a great friend from the very first day we met. And i really do appreciate you, your friendship and your kindness. Thank you for always being there for me. For accepting me, my good and not-so-good part. For all your time talking to me and reading my messages (eventhough, i just keep on repeating same things). For everything, thank you so much.... I want you to know that i'm always here for you and nobody and nothing can ever change my love for you... I love you so much (blip, censured) and you are very dear to me... You are one of those people whom i will cherich and treasure for the rest of my life. You are such a great person and i'm really thankful, grateful and proud for having you....

Just stay happy and keep on enjoying life... I love you and i terribly miss you, my dear friend... Take good care of yourself always, sweetheart.. God bless... mwaaah

4 comments:

Mia said...

Happy Happy Birthday, the cake is on its way.

Birthday smooooooooch

Mister Wing said...

damn, i am afraid the cake got eaten in the way!
freakin' postman!

Thanks MIA!

Vengelyne said...

*brings out the party hats and the noise makers* Happy belated birthday!!!

I never trust the postmen here... none of the parcels delivered via normal post ever reached me. =|

Ming said...

Hey, this birth "date" seems familiar to me, a sort of friend of mine also celebrated his birthday on the same day.. well, I wasn't invited.. damn.. but hey, Mister Wing, happy birthday, how old are you? 28?