Friday, June 02, 2006

e-Relationship


What is this?
It is an illusion i guess, that's true.
It is 4 days of touch, sharing, contact, holding, looking, smelling: 4 days of intense moments with planning of days to come.
'Everyday is a new day' i said, 'i'll be like this everyday for you, my princess'.
But hey, ghosts are chasing and walls building up really fast...
It isn't my job to chase ghosts in your head, your heart, i am a white knight but this is your fight.
Men have been trying a lot of tricks to get you, haven't they?

I am who you see, who you touch, smell and who you talk to.
Don't put words into my mouth, just get kisses and words from it.
Don't put intentions on my act, just look at them with attention.

Trust us and see complicity apearing.

e-relationship is fast but unfortunately, there isn't an e-heart nor an e-brain...

Fuck, this soooooo fucked up.

1 comment:

Cherry! said...

Hey that looks like Cupid after I kicked his ass for sending Mr. W my way!! hahaha!