Tuesday, April 01, 2008

inter- dependancy / A new born




Ahhhhhh Paris,
Ahhhhhh the crispy morning breeze, the warmth of the espresso and the sound of the freshly baked chocolate croissant dipped in my cup.
That was my morning, that was awsome and that is my life.
I have spent an awsome evening sharing insights and stupidity, laughing and reflecting, and even if usually I do not bother about the past I have let my mind wander down memory lane.

We were talking, among other things, about 'the air I carry around' which was a consequence of this shiny armor i used to wear when i was so deep into believing i was a Knight who's duty was to slay the Princess' dragon. Any Dragon...

And i simply realized that not only the Princess needed a Knight, regardless of who was stuck in the armor (this part was clear to me for the longuest time), but also that the Knight was deeply needing a Princess in order not to face his own demons: regardless of who was really in the gawn.
This, somehow, wasn't so clear to me...


So i guess this is what happened to me last year when i have both dismantled the armor and walked away from the Princess. Not only have I enjoyed the sight of the rusty armor last night, but also I realized that the weight on my chest was gone: fresh air was FREELY rushing inside my lungs.

I am walking tall, and Reality is maybe unveiling sometimes: The glimpses of what I allow myself to sometimes see are making worth every seconds of what I have lived!

Yeah, I am free, alive and I have allowed myself tools to HEAL: but this is another story that I might tell later.

What matters is that any story couldn't have ever started without the end of this era of Chivalry.


The King is Dead, long live the King!

Time to sing something about the new born I guess!!!!!

No comments: