Monday, November 05, 2007

Floating through the days...


How interesting are the days...
As i am typing this, the rain pours on the large glass windows of my place, and I observe the thunder striking in the far distance. The sound reaches me with the usual delay, and I embrace my life and all the lessons I have been so lucky to be taught up to now.
The water runs down the windows and through the thin layer of water I observe the thnder stricking the far distance. The sound, altered by the drops hitting the glass, reaches me with the usual delay, and I embrace my life and all the teachers I have been lucky to meet.
My mind is calm and does let me see, more and more, Reality as it is: the rain pours and the daily drops are still hitting my body but the sound remains the same, reaching me with the usual delay.

I float through my days and deal with things as they come and as they are getting rid of the perception I have of them: I am equanimous or try to be as much as I can.

I share the experiences with the beings I spend time with but do not share their vision of the Reality and the impacts they have on them. I am detached from them and welcome them all as they are.

The rain has stopped pouring and I am still observing in the distance the thunder, welcoming the sound if it reaches me with the usual delay.

Things are the same with or without me and I am not the center of anything special: I am just being Myself in this place where i live, my mind embracing all the people I know and all the ones I will never meet.

This inner journey is most interesting, and the path I walk the one leading me to new experiences. My mind tends to dwell into some remains of the past which i observe and let go, waiving them good bye. As it is done, it is obvious that they won't come back.

My future is now and now only. I am being here and now, not looking back nor looking forward to anything special: I am just naturally shaping things with my currents actions, responsible for the good and bad that will arise from this.

Action in non-action is a tough concept I am dealing with and I go through it thanks to my fellow men and what they do of what Reality brings.

I introspect and try to understand what they perceive of Life, the best way to love them I guess.

Nothing is bad or good, everything is as it is supposed to be and it is just a matter of the mind.
fighting against Reality just bring misery and ignorance is what leads to more suffering.

So, i sit crossed legged and think.
I watch and observe myself.
One day, maybe, I shall be seeing Reality as it is and not as I conceive it.

I, I, I...
Me, Me, Me they all say...

I just sit, crossed legged and observe, helping as much as possible.

Man, what a journey!
How interesting are the days, through which I float...

No comments: