Tuesday, October 30, 2007

What a funny week...


If there are Gods, they are for sure having some clean fun, and they make me laugh!
If the Universe provides when it is necessary then It did serve me a full plate of it, I bow down.

Here i go explaining.


Last week i got a nice message from the past, reminescence from my closest past life, which i left painfuly when i think about it, but also from this whole past that lead me on the middle path i now walk.
I replied.

Then, this week end someone I don't know asked to be added to my skype account. The only thing i knew was the first name of this person, and this first name isn't just random but the one the one i sued to call Princess was given when born, I accepted since it was (I thought, lol) logically related to my reply earlier the same week. I didn't manage to be online when she was(I saw her disappear), so i sent another brief email explaining that i was sorry to have missed the connection but was hoping to get a chance in the near future.

Why is it funny?

Well there comes the funny part: I went to a class on sunday morning where i met a couple of people including a lady, nice and interesting people I must admit. We all chatted but i didn't ask for the first name, not really interested to know more about them as i was getting into the class already, thinking about what i wanted to ask and the couple of clarifications i was after.
The teachings went on, really insightful actually, and then came the time when the teacher asked students to show/share and this little lady struck me. She really did and made me laugh out loud in the middle of the class, didn't feel it come but for sure heard it as everyone else!

What made me laugh out loud is when the teacher thanked her and finished by disclosing her first name which is the same as the previous two others mentioned above.
Man! What a handful of homonyms that was in such a short laps, and for sure a handful of winks from the past!

But if one believes that they are no coincidences, then one also has to take into account the number of times this occurred as well as the time span: 3 times in 3 days, 3 being a really symbolic number in almost all religions and philosophies.

I am sincerely happy it happened as it showed how detached I am from it all.

So there I am with two emails sent to the past and still giggling about it.

But this is not all: It actually made me laugh so much that i had a joyful and light meditation last night and a really amazing wake up in the middle of the night: I was laughing hard, almost crying!
I woke up laughing! It is still wonder to me...


For the last couple of years, i used to wake up every nights because of nightmares and here i find myself laughing while sleeping, disturbed by my own noise!!!

What a wonderful Life that is.

So thanks to the Universe and/or the Gods as they surely made my last couple of days.
Let's hope they are having the same blast as I.


I am so looking forward to the coming month or years as days keep on improving!!!!!

Stay bright people, the light is shinning and all there is to do is to embrace it and wallow but more important: breath!!!!

No comments: