Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I sense so much pain again


Sitting home, listening to the Piano Concerto No 5 of Beethoven i feel great..

But as i went through my daily meditation, i sensed a lot of pain and confusion coming from who used to be my Princess, and i am really sorry for her: i feel her pain and would like to know her free and happy.
I pause, check on myself and my alignement, I get deeper into me and still the feeling remains.
This misery that comes from within and keeps on returning: it is all coming from inside and has to do with the Inner. Happiness is not depending on the outside elements, it has to do with how we react to them.
The True Self is wrapped into many sheathes tell the Scriptures, and it is only by peeling the onion that It can breath, making us see Reality as it is.
These layers of misery and influences are making us perceive the World as it is not.

Moving on to Missa Solemnis, Beethoven still...

Breaking through is breathing through and opening the eyes on this World that always was here standing, waiting for us to embrace it.
I am happy i broke through but, man, i have a long walk on this middle path!!!

Breath Princess!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Had a sudden instinct to check your blog. I am happy for you that you have found peace and that you are meditating regularly. Each day is a beautiful day. Love and Light, Princess