Thursday, October 11, 2007

Returning to the past, and smiling.




Business trip back in Asia, and feet wandering in the city...
Nights away from the my designers' office alone, going through the city and using all available transportations I passed by all places I once discovered and enjoyed with my partner, back then.
And I smiled at Life since it was offering me to close the loop: I had never hoped nor thought about this!
I waived good bye everytime i was realising that i was there with her during my last trip: Life made me a great gift that i embraced with delight.

So here are a couple of lines for me, full of my smiles.
So here are the candles I lit up when I came back home: as they were burning away the strings attaching me, I embracing Reality.

So here is a part of the energy, quiet and powerful energy that I now constantly carry with me.

I was once complaining about this aura surrounding me, but i now feel right about it and what the others see and feel: peace.

I am peaceful and healthy, I am happy and enjoying the company of my real friends: i had once convinced myself that i had a soul mate: ahhhhhhhh perceptions once again...

My dedication to save others is gone and I now just speak about what I see and feel: others can live in a different reality where they suffer and dilute themselves, all I now do is listen try to understand and simply state what I see.

I hope You all are happy, and regardless I still send my most powerful thoughts when I meditate.

Stay bright.

No comments: