Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Isn't my home where her heart belongs?

She knew how to reach me deep inside, we'd walk and talk and touch tenderly: she found a part of me I could not hide from her only...
We built a love so strong that I thought it could never break, there was not a road we were afraid to roam.
The whole world was starring at us, glowing with this aura of Love... This trail of us passing by, still remembered by many.
We'd kiss all the way from Sydney to Paris cause in each other's arms we were home sweet home.
But she doesn't feel the same, and even if she does, she has given herself away for a dream that I hope will never turn into a nightmare.
Home isn't where her heart is anymore.

And she may still come home, but I live here alone…
And she may still come to her home, but I live in mine alone…
Home sweet home, Home sweet home…
My home isn't where her heart is anymore??????

No comments: