Monday, November 28, 2005

Lighting a paper match on a marshmallow under water


You can do anything, except light a paper match on a marshmallow under water.

I thought this was the exact summary of what I wasn't able to do as if there is a will, there is a way.
But let's face it, my love story proves me wrong.
You cannot experience the most marvelous Love story if the other one isn't able to reach these levels.
Some things I have accepted from Her, things which should have shown that the long term wasn't possible: Proof of Love.

The Proof of Love is the definite sign that Trust doesn't exist or isn't strong. Trust in oneself and also of course in the other one. This nasty bug that would make your partner think or even say ‘I am not good enough’. Never heard this one?

What are all tragedies about? Always about managing to show, or not, this proof: not managing actually. You can lead a horse to the water but you cannot make it Love you, or something like that...

How can you prove you Love? Why on earth, at a certain time, would someone look back and gather facts to try to explain how much Love is around? Explain Love... in 300 words.

I will never have us back, but is the pain worth trying again?
Why not deciding that shallow is good?
Would it help to swim in sha(g)llow water?

Not satisfying, maybe, but easy and comfortable: comfortably numb.
Should it be the choice I make and stick to now?
But then I would have to put a lot of letter between brackets when refering to my partner. Would I only prononce (p)ass(ion) or pass(ion) and (pass)ion would be used when having more scientific talks?
When would I use passion?

Why the fuck couldn't you live it the way it was? You sick or what?

Maybe it isn't so difficult to light a paper match on a marshmallow under water.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is shitty