Monday, September 19, 2005

LOVE


LOVE, n.
A temporary insanity curable by marriage or by removal of the patient from the influences under which he incurred the disorder. This disease, like caries and many other ailments, is prevalent only among civilized races living under artificial conditions; barbarous nations breathing pure air and eating simple food enjoy immunity from its ravages.


This morning, I woke up in a daze.
I was surfing under the full moon two nights ago and last night i had a bbq on the rooftop of a building.
After a really fun evening, I sat home and I started thinking about how better the evening could have been. I started to imagine how much better it would have been with Her by my side. And I realize that I was just setting myself up! I am trying to make myself sad! But i am not wanting Her anymore! She has refused it all, let it be!
I realize that it could not have been any better, because She isn’t the one who I would like to have beside me! Maybe the evening could have been better if I had somebody who makes me blush every time I get a glimpse of her, trying to focus on the conversation I’m having, as my mind goes wandering…
But this person isn’t around and the one I thought were, didn’t decide to step into my world and it is just a fact: no hard feelings about it anymore either.
It is clear that I have stopped turning my head and look back at what happened before, winging.
One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon - instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today.
This is a real fact also, and everyone I met has this tendency: procrastination and angst!!! That’s what is blowing up this inner candle, not the harm caused by the events themselves.

But to revive this flame, worse case scenario, one should learn to give again. When you give yourself, you receive more than you give and that’s what is bringing your spirit up!!!! I now look at the World as a provider of good events and my energy is multiplied by a thousand. I have met great people last night, and I spoke about karma. I actually listened to a yogi talking about karma, and explaining how is chakras are opening (it was sounding a bit erotic sometimes, I wonder if he has hard ons when he reaches the state he was describing)… I will have my first yoga lesson on Thursday…

I have forgiven, I keep on repeating it but I want to make sure I am not fooling myself. I am the easiest one who I can fool sometimes.
I have reached forgiveness this answer to the child's dream of a miracle by which what is broken is made whole again, what is soiled is made clean again.

I am definitely soaking up my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will I share it with someone one day?
It is not a concern, and if She passes by and sees me then we will dance.
My fingers are still spread out in a fan, and I am accepting You to touch them but if and only if You can stare at my eyes and accept the flame You'll see.
You will then be mine and the World will be our playground because I will share it with You…

Until then, I will keep on being free: my only freedom, the one of my mind.

No comments: