Thursday, September 08, 2005

ORCAE ITA*

Mystery,
Mysteries about our swift stay on Earth, what are we meant to do?
Why do we bother communicating? Working or humming…

Let me tell you something you have most probably been told already:
Life is a delicacy: pleasures or moans.
Why are WE here for? This I don’t know.

But I know what I am here for! I am here for her, for us to fall asleep together.
Here for her to fly with my wings. I guess I’m here for Love!
Above my roof: the sky, she runs through my mind.
The only true meaning for being here, her...
C’mon ! Let’s dance and join the ball! And under the blanket of stars, kiss!!!!
Music and mystery, this is so obvious to me.

Yes!!! I am here for her, for us to awake embracing.
I am here for her to fly with my wings!!!


But my wings are broken, and who are you?

*Pretty straightforward

No comments: