Monday, September 12, 2005

You and hide


In my flat, facing the glass window, warmth from outside licking my cheeks.
I can see through the buildings, all is quiet and remain unchanged. Up through the buildings and in different skies, it's heavy with silence: like You&I now.
Why did we make each other cry?
Why did we do that when we both know we loved each other so. Yes we both knew.
From my flat, the stars look so dull and dark. I am comfortably numb but I want to wake up. Tonight I feel alone. I am remembering every fight, when we were loosing bits of You&I each time.
Oh baby, I wish you could have heard me, and feel how much I loved you. I never wanted to fight with you, just wanted to make things right for you, for us... Cause I care about You.
Up from my flat, I can't see much...
The shrapnel from our explosive break up are still deep in my heart, I am still licking my wounds. Bleeding heart over pictures of You&I...
Evaluating the waste, evaluating the damages.
Evaluating what we were, You&I.
You&I no more, no more!
We now are You, & I am gone.

No comments: