Monday, August 15, 2005

The dreamer walks a lonely journey...



The dreamer walks a lonely journey...
Through the sky he flies but with his feet on the ground, knowing the moon is always with him.
And the dreamer sets his sails... Avoiding all cliffs and stones. But the dreamer is never alone. Always trying to catch the moon .
Sailing on the winds of desolation. Horizon's my destination, and through tears I see that the moon slowly sets.
Another attempt has failed...
As a matter of fact, I am now left here with only the remains of us.

I still have vivid recollection of the first time I met you: it was yesterday, wasn’t it? Time flies so fast when you're happy.
You were bubbly, surrounded by friends, and I was in my corner with my own friends but all of a sudden on my own, attracted...
These blue eyes, I was mesmerized.
This voice, I was bewitched.
I wanted to know more about you!
The Japanese have a saying: ‘when the character of a person is not clear to you, look at his friends.’ I was staring at her friends and, my God, what a wonderful woman were they describing!

I never talked to her this evening: I am not one of these guys able to walk in a bar and speak out the turmoils my mind is enjoying. It is not me, and most probably will never be me…
Not to strangers, so I walked out the bar...
Once more I will have to live and leave with regrets, why can't I just unleash this part of me and be as talkative with strangers as I am with friends?
Comfortably numb...

No comments: