Thursday, August 18, 2005

In the Cambodian Garden...

In the garden, in the park, on a bench, I sit.
A newspaper floats on the breeze of this late summer.
It is coming my way, are you coming my way?I patiently wait.
I see the sign, it's on the road. And I think it's crazy.
In the garden of the park, on a bench, I watch.
The sandy feet of the children.
Pearls of sweat run across their beautiful faces.
I see you, clouds of dust around your bare feet.
I see the sign; it’s on the way…
In the garden, off the park, on a bench I realize.
Children cry as you leave, I will join them.
Don’t fly away now…

Things are not always as you picture them. There is more to know than what you grab or sense. Perception of things is always tinted with own feelings: what you see of the world is only the transmission of the light thought your personal tinted window.
The World is an amazing place in which you can suffer every moments or in which you can grab the best and go with it.

For a couple of month, I have been suffering every second of my days and my nights were painful as my brain was stirring my shit up.
I was a stranger in my own skin and I had the feeling to only be surrounded by liars, liars, liars...
Slowly, it seems that I have managed to clean a bit this messy mind and I have sorted out a lot: shelves were organized at the back of my mind and boxes prepared to store feelings and snapshots of a life that was mine.
I have kept the best and taped properly the one box full of the worse: I know where it is. I also know that this box will dissolve in time...

Lately, I came to a point where my mind was more of an empty loft (not that I want to be pretentious but I think it relates more to the loft than the student room), waiting for the furniture to be put back in place, and for the pictures to hang on the walls. Why not even for my woman to fully occupy it? She must exist, mustn’t she?
I was certain that this would be done slowly and that I would walk on my own for a while: how on earth would a woman want of a man like me? This is my vision; through my own tinted window…
I was not looking for feelings, still a bit afraid...
But also, now convinced that I would never go against something called 'Attraction'.

I have met an amazing lady, I hope she senses that I am drawn to her…
Time to fly again?

No comments: