Sunday, August 14, 2005

There's something in the air...

Mister Wing is truly an object of envy: look, skills, intelligence, money, power and a loving family...
But what others understand about me isn't what i am specifically...

I have been introspecting for a long long time and today, really today, i have decided to put my thoughts on the web. Not that i feel like sharing that much but i might be interested to read them one day...
This blog will be the freezing room of my moments with me, and because there is always a window on the door of a freezing room, then these thoughts will be exposed...
Maybe this will lead to some fruitful moments and maybe this will be my salvation!
I do not consider myself as a great thinker, but more as a pragmatical hopeless romantic: that sounds better and is less pretentious anyway!
I am confused but wondering...

No comments: