Tuesday, August 30, 2005

An angel flies away...


My life is brilliant and my love is pure.
I saw an angel. That's for sure.
She smiled at me with a thousand smiles, and she was bound somewhere far.
But I won't lose no sleep on that, because I've got a plan.
You know: You're gorgeous, it's true.
I saw you face in a crowded bar, and I don't know what to do.
What a fuckin’ great plan! Yeah, she caught my eyes, as we walked on by.
She could see from my face that I was fuckin’ high!
We shared moments that will last till the end.
And I don't think that I'll see her again.
But what I think isn’t the Truth, hope I’m fuckin’ wrong...
I will not sit and wait in vain, which would be a waste of the great things we felt.
You know: You're beautiful, yes it's true.
I saw you face in a crowded place, and I don't know what to do, what a fuckin' great plan! Yeah!!!!
There must be an angel with a smile on her face.
There must be a thousand of angels with smiles on her face.
Where the fuck is my angel, where's my smile fuckin’ gone?
Hey, what would you do if you had to close a chapter of your life an ocean away from where you live.
Hey, what would you do if after closing this painful chapter you would need to choose where the next will happen, and you were willing to keep all options open?
Well, you would probably make sure that no strings attach you anywhere, wouldn't you?
And if on top of that you wouldn't want to loose face? Well, you would jump on any opportunity and use it, whatever it takes: even twisting reality or lying!
I say that it is my understanding...
And i understand cause i would probably act the same way, but more directly...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aloha Mister Wing,
I'm a visitor from Hawaii and just found your post An angel flies away.... I like it... it's interesting so I decided to read and say hi. Although my interests are mostly about love and kissing related information right now, your blog got my attention and was a nice change. Thanks for your nice blog Mister Wing, I think I'll tell my cousin to stop by if that's okay.
~ Aloha ~