Saturday, August 20, 2005

I rave no more


I rave no more against Time or Fate,
For lo! My own shall come to me.
Yet! - What does my future narrate?
Dim the lights - I cannot see!

It was on a Thursday evening…
I will keep to myself the bookshop incident, it is just the introduction to the story. And I do not wish to share it with anybody else but her: it will be our little thing for as long as she remembers me and she is willing to remember us.
So, It was on a Thursday night, and it is happening in a coffee shop.
Tiny cup of expresso in my shaking hand, eyes staring...
I was trying to control the shivers down my spine as I was telling myself that it wasn’t rational. It was such an unexpected thing that I wasn’t ready for it, TOTALLY unprepared for such an event. How could I be prepared to meet you, my muse?
I was shouting to myself that she was too good to be true. We were talking, she made me talk and I accepted to unveil myself: strip and hopefully she will be teased!!!! Lay my cards down on the table, strip poker, just to let you know exactly who I am.
I will not play games: look i am undressing and i want you to win.

I emptied the cup, hands still shaking.
A rush of blood to my head as a small drip of sweat was running down my still shivering spine…
Warmth! Warmth! I am still alive!

The Tiger and the Monkey, impossible couple she said: Impossible peaceful gatherings, impossible couple she said... She is so true! We are not having a peaceful gathering at all, I am roaring inside. I want to jump out of my skin, does she feel it or am I am even taming my eyes?
Did she say couple????? DID SHE SAY COUPLE??????

And I grabbed the empty cup a thousand times.
I hid from her inside this cup, it was empty but I was drinking a lot out of it: counting back, i probably drank ten cups of fake expresso! I am so not at ease, she will notice! I am so into her already, what the fuck did she do to me? How??
I was closing my eyes and telling myself that it would stop as it started: she would stop our conversation at some stage, and go back swiftly to the world where she belongs OUTSIDE, I would get back to my own tiny world INSIDE.
More fake coffee inside my empty stomach, can't hurt, my heart is pumping so hard! It makes my head move to its rhythm.
Did it ever happen to you? Waving to the rhythm or your own soul? Do you remember how good it feels?

You got me, unwillingly I’m afraid, as I think I got you too, i hope i got you!!!
If i didn't get you, i want to go back in time and do it again until i make it. I will see you again and again and fall in love deeper and deeper... Wondering about how much in love i can get!!!
So far, so good. NO!!! Wait...
So fast, so good. It never happened to me and still she is the only woman i want to have in my arms, it feels so great to be drawn...
Corny songs have these lyrics: ‘You got me at hello’
Well Monkey, you got me at hello…

I think I am unfolding my new wings before I even managed to explain, on this blog, when and how they got broken.

I will be a sophomore MisterWing for now but I want to be back: watch me!!!!!!!
Time to fly again, I think!!
Thanks Monkey!

No comments: